Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just wondering if anyone else's arrival date has disappeared off of the tracker? I have my second tick. Didn't know if it had maybe arrived at the garage I bought it from and just haven't received the third tick yet?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Could be a possibility cause my cousin had an arrival date of the 14th but it landed at the dealer I work for yesterday.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The 14th is my arrival date too! Thanks for the help...might take a drive down there today and see if I can spot it!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Probably best off calling them so they will put there foot down with getting it prepped so you can take it home

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah they said they were going to phone us to sign the finance agreement in the first week of march...they know how desperate I am to get it

·
Registered
88 Posts
My arrival date was 07 March then went to 14th march today got 3rd tick and the car is in Norwich already.

Ordered 06 January

Step 1 - your car has a confirmed build slot
Your car was confirmed a build slot on 22 Jan 2014

Step 2 - your car is built and having final quality checks before transportation
This stage was completed on 19 Feb 2014

Step 3 - your car is on its way to your Retailer (04 March 2014)

Car was in Norwich Today not sure when it arrived but interestingly the delivery doc on the windscreen said Zeebruegge 15/02/2014

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wasn't able to get parked at the retailer
there didn't seem to be a sign of the car there however I didn't see what was round the back as there were so many cars there today! I think my little jams hiding in there somewhere though!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Hopefully :). Ahh excited for you hope it is. Here's me still waiting for my first tick lol

·
Registered
88 Posts
Mine wasn't where I would of expected it to be and I only found it by chance.

I first checked around the back and near to the workshop but eventually found mine at the far end of the used cars with a couple of other newbies the sales guy said they had more cars on site than they could cope with.

Hope you find yours soon.

·
Registered
426 Posts
It gets like that at our dealership like lol

·
Registered
88 Posts
I told the sales guy he would have more space if he sent mine to the other dealership for delivery lol

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No luck as of yet...back out to the dealer I got it from tomorrow to have a look round the back...they had a 2 new ones out front of the main dealership though! So here's hoping that my little jams been moved to where he was purchased

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Update! Phoned today and he should be in any day! Pick up day is next Friday! So the 14th which was my arrival date! Can't wait! Have the 15th off of work too so I can have a play and drive it around to show it off

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hope your car arrived as expected?

Mine is due in next week and I'm getting very impatient now!

Contacted the dealer via emailtoday but always worry they'll get annoyed with me! I never got a tracking number from them so I'm just waiting for a phone call now!

It's due in on the 30th, but that's a Sunday so I don't feel like it could be very accurate unless they do have deliveries on weekends.

Ahhh....the wait is a killer!

Hope you are enjoying your Adam!

Alice

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Car arrived as expected and picked up on the Wednesday instead of the Friday! So got him earlier than expected:D he's almost a week old and am absolutely loving him! Just about to give him his first wash and make him nice and sparkly again ready for some more pictures and then will be posted on here! You will love your adam! So worth the wait!

·
Registered
431 Posts
My delivery date vanished today. but I hate ringing my dealership or emailing. feel like I'm being a pain in the butt. The sales guy said he would phone when he arrives, but I would like to see it before its had its 1st checks etc :p still waiting for my personal plate retention certificate, so hope that doesn't delay things :S eek!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts