Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I'm Mark and my Adam arrived yesterday outside my house in suburbia Liverpool - really happy with it (think the colour looks better than it sounds!) although I'm still discovering things, took me about an hour to work out how to open the boot

·
Registered
424 Posts
It's called A Star is Brown, any Papa don't Peach out there yet?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup that's right, it was the Twisted Brown pack I got, I know it's an acquired taste but it actually works really with the Manchester cocoa cloth interior - just everything's so light I'm nervous of sipping water in it let alone anything more extravagant.

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Hi Mark,Welcome along, first one in that colour I've seen

I think brown is making a bit of a comeback, I have seen a few different cars in various shades of brown now.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Oooh its lovely! Beautiful colour :)
Don't worry about the boot, I just stood at the petrol pump for 10 mins looking for a lever to open the bit to put the petrol in lol. All my other cars had a lever to pull by the drivers side....These things happen!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Did you find it then ? Lol

·
Registered
187 Posts
Lol I did the same thing when I first filled up. I've never had a car where the petrol cover is like this one so had no clue

·
Registered
26 Posts
welcome to the forum
,like the colour .still waiting for mine ,mind you the other half has only seen 2 around my area so far (Southampton )
Sounds like im gonna have to read the manual ,I know how to open the boot but never looked at the petrol cap,

·
Registered
457 Posts
So is it lockable at all, or the petrol cap it's self?
I will I have to invest in a lockable one ? Ange

·
Registered
15 Posts
I don't think it's lockable
I like how it has a little stand inside to put the petrol cap on when you fill up though, no more scratched paintwork :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
wELcome Mark,
Lovely Adam and love the colour, had my Adam over 2 months and still love every time I get in and drive it.
Enjoy, any probs just ask might be able to help

Jack x

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Samie,
The Petrol Cap is only locked when car is locked, guess thats ok as Car will always be looked if I'm not in it lol! Not taking any chances with my Adam

Jack x

1 - 16 of 16 Posts