Edited by: weeza33

·
Registered
457 Posts
Love them , i'am well jel 8(

·
Registered
14 Posts
Is everyone going for Jam's?! Very basic models, the glam is a good starting point and you can delete the sunroof if you wish.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hi no_adam
I've gone for the jam because I wanted the white alloys to match the
White roof and the glam wouldn't let me have the white alloys .
I've also choose the infinity sound , the better aircon, the interlink system ,
Black seats because all the showroom models seem to have the white ones,
Which would be a bugger to keep clean , the Eco pack , winter pack . Plus I only wanted
Standard peddles because I found the sports version slippy . Also I've had a glass roof before
And found I kept it closed 90% of the time because of glare . Think that's all I went for , just need it to come now 8)
Ange oppps and rear parking sensors and mood lights . Edited by: Angeolly

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ah, you've updated the parts which were poor on the jam.. The aircon pack! I agree with pedals. Don't see the point of metal ones. Only thing I don't like about the infinity pack is the sub in the boot.
One thing that does annoy me about Vauxhall is they are kind of advertising it as customisable, it's only customisable to their suiting and not completely. I understand it would be a pain to have 1000 different options but they are saying a million possibilities... Well within "their" reason!
Be good to see pics of yours :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
I agree , you can only have this with that , and you can't have that with the other , but will hopefully be
A nice little car when it gets here . Ordered in April , expected in July , hopefully I won't
Have the probs you have , and I get what I ordered . As soon as it arrives I'll put photos on , ange

·
Registered
62 Posts
I don't see any reason to upgrade to the Glam or Slam. They don't add much extra apart from mostly different wheels and different seat covers. We added them extra for half the price of going up a model! The only thing we're really missing out on is climate control!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I went for the Jam because I was on a budget and wanted to keep my options. After looking into the Glam realised there was not much difference between the Glam & Jam and I didn't want the glass roof.
I inculded the intellilink, winter pack and got the eco flex version. The only other thing I considered was the climate control but I wanted the paint more and tbh the air con I have is good enough for me. I would defiantly recommend the intellilink (love the touch screen) and winter pack. Even though it's not been cold I've had some use from the winter pack already. I get a bad back when driving a long way so put on the heated seat and pretty much got rid of the pain.
It's easy to get a child seat in the back. The boot may look small but I got much more in it than expected. I drove 300 miles yesterday and it was like a dream. I used the cruise control on most of the motorways, which I found great. Can't think of any faults with it and I totally love my Adam.
I would also like to recommend Pentegon in Sheffield, I delt with Catherine and she was very helpful and kept me well informed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts