Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I’m new here , looking for some help I’d like to fit an r4 intelilink system from intelilink mods , so I need a new trim piece that goes over the radio and across the passenger side because the old one won’t fit an intelilink system
I’m wondering does anyone know where or if I can get hold of a dashboard like this (picture below) that will fit an r4 intelilink , oh and meet gizmo
Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Wheel Vehicle

Rectangle Paper Carmine Pattern Auto part

Car Vehicle Speedometer Hood Gear shift

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello I’m new here , looking for some help I’d like to fit an r4 intelilink system from intelilink mods , so I need a new trim piece that goes over the radio and across the passenger side because the old one won’t fit an intelilink system
I’m wondering does anyone know where or if I can get hold of a dashboard like this (picture below) that will fit an r4 intelilink , oh and meet gizmo View attachment 929
View attachment 927
View attachment 928
Hi mate, I have an Intellilink 3 changing to r4 and I've been in contact with them about having this done. You can get them to help if you talk to them via WhatsApp the number is on their page. They can help look up a part number however I think the only facia plates you will get are standard one coloured. Unless you find one on eBay

Hope this helps

1 - 2 of 2 Posts