Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up today at 2pm and I have only just got home haha! What an absolutely beautiful car to drive...it's gorgeous! Can't wait to take it out again tomorrow lol. Here's a few pics:

·
Registered
568 Posts
wow so glad I chose purple fiction,yours looks so nice! :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aw thanks, it is a lovely colour...much better in person as that is a shocking photo haha! Hoping to take some more tomorrow if the sun's out :)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Please do EmzAdam :) I'd love to see more as I've never seen a proper photo in real life of the purple and nobody near me seems to have purple either x

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'm with rodyr5 - I'm getting a purple fiction one and that looks gorrrrrrrgeous!! So excited!!

·
Registered
424 Posts
I love my Purple Fiction xxx

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
More pics tomorrow it is :D It actually made me go 'wow' when I saw it...you won't be disappointed what so ever!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got some more photos today in the sunshine :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Identical to mine
Apart from mines currently filthy
Best colour combo,mind the alloys on the curbs

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love it :) Oh god I know, I have been ridiculously (almost obsessively) careful up and down curbs and avoiding them where I can haha!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Taxi to the curb......
Ha ha ha

What engine did you go for? Mines the 1.4 87bhp....nippy enough.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Love it. I've just done my protective paintwork wash. I've washed it with the shampoo I was given with the car. It's shinny like your brand new 1. I've had mine 6 months the end of this month. Going to the alloys I've got black too I thought I caught them today but luckily it was just the tyre it was a relief.they always look good. Just be careful when parkingEdited by: Tracey.A

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha taxi indeed :p yep the same...1.4 (87bhp) and it seems absolutely great. I am used to 1 litre engines though as all previous have been since I started driving, so to me it's remarkably more powerful!
Tracey I have the same stuff so will give it a try when the time comes :) The alloys are gonna cause me no end of stress lol, but ii'll let them off as they look fab!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Ahhhh it's such a gorgeous colour! Even better in the sun! I'm so glad I went for purple fiction!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts