Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know if you can get the bike rack that comes out of the bumper retro fitted? Don't really wanna but a bike rack on the boot of my adam

·
Registered
113 Posts
I don't think you would be able to but I suppose anything is possible but I don't think it would be cheap !

·
Registered
457 Posts
Can't see why not , but as you can't have better sound system
And bike rack , I'd spend on speakers , I don't do bikes 🚘😊🚙🚴

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I already ordered the Adam. Don't want the extra speakers as mine already had 7 I think

·
Registered
944 Posts
I doubt you can.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Sounds like a huge job if it could be done as the bumper and boot well would have to be cut or replaced completely. I doubt that amount of work would be available to retrofit

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think all you'd do is replace the bumper and boot trim inside for the one with the lever

·
Registered
944 Posts
I think if that was all then it'd be fairly expensive!

Only one way to find out... Ask Vauxhall.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've sent a email to them. Hoping it can be, cost won't be a issue. Just sit want to be throwing a bike rack on my new car

·
Registered
148 Posts
According to the configuwhats-it you can't have the bike rack thing in the bumper and the VXR kit either.

·
Registered
457 Posts
beavv said:
I already ordered the Adam. Don't want the extra speakers as mine already had 7 I think
Think the back speakers are just for show 🚘😕🚙

·
Registered
457 Posts
Angeolly said:
beavv said:
Think the back speakers are just for show ( but I could be wrong ) 🚘😕🚙

·
Registered
944 Posts
Glam is 7 too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think the accessory shown on Vauxhall web is the extra rack you can fit to enable two bikes to be carried. You still need to have the flex fit which as I understand is only a factory fit option. Cheaper to get roof rack & carrier

1 - 16 of 16 Posts