Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi loving my new adam but any more finding black marks on the bottoms of the doors just wondering what is best to remove theses marks

·
Registered
407 Posts
I get them too. Its the mud marking the car. I use showroom shine its a waterless car cleaner. Its brilliant stuff. It removes the marks straight away and also protects your paintwork

·
Registered
117 Posts
I get these two and it seems to be where there a hole in the door. The water must run though it and down. It's always a nightmare to rub off. It's like grease or something

·
Registered
431 Posts
is that the Greased Lightning showroom shine? whats the best cloth...microfiber?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Yes it is greased lightening either cloth really. Just spray ut on leave for a minute then wipe it off and use another cloth and buff it up. Its great stuff I use it on my adam😊

·
Registered
944 Posts
Might have to get a bottle of this!

Not sure which marks your talking about though...!

·
Registered
407 Posts
They show up on the lighter colours. Ideal world shopping channel sell it. Great stuff

·
Registered
944 Posts
Ordered some from Amazon, hopefully it's as good as the reviews suggest.

Can you use it on alloys?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Think so I use it on mine the only place I try not to use it is my windscreen coz it can be a bit greasy on it. I use it on the other windows though.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I was going to ask, does it work all over... such as windows/alloys/ tyres etc?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Yep like I said everywhere. I just dont use it on my windscreen at front but thats me.

·
Registered
944 Posts
My showroom shine arrived today... Pretty **** quick!

Impressive stuff. Full car done in half an hour and looking very clean!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Told you it good stuff and protects your paintwork at the same time

·
Registered
944 Posts
Very good.

Only problem though is now I know it's good I'm going to have to do my other car this weekend!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts