Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Im Vicky From North East England And Heres My New Adam!, It Had Been On Order For Over 3 Months As I Asked For It Customised Inside And Out.. Also Gutted To See My C2 Go...

Quick One Of C2 After My Boyfriend Fitted Coilovers

Now For The Adam!

Only An Hour Old, Boyfriend Already Playing! Fitted HID's, White DRL's And LED Number Plate Lights.

Need To Keep It Gleeeeeming So Day After It Got Polished And Waxed Up To Protect The Fresh Paint

Thanks For Looking!Edited by: Vicky Hewitt

·
Registered
187 Posts
The c2 looked good but the adam looks really nice. I upgraded the headlights on mine aswell makes such a difference :) p.s where did you get the number plate lights from? I've seen some on eBay but wasn't sure if the were any good. Didn't want any error codes showing?

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Hi and welcome along - where abouts in the North East are you? I saw a yellow / black combo in Asda Hartlepool last week..<div id="watchlr_dummy_element_for_plugin_detection">
I use that tyre gel and it is fantastic, even smells great! It's a little messy though and your hands and bottle seem to get covered in it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
hi was just wondering how you fitted the hid kit as on these the plug is also the bracket to hold the bulb in

1 - 5 of 5 Posts