Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can any one help me.. My bluetooth was working fine till the other day. When I have connected my I phone to the intellilink I can only change my music on my phone, were as before I could shuffle songs on the touch screen intellilink and steering wheel, now I cannot use either. Have I changed my setting by mistake this is so annoying can anyone help please xx

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you I have tryed this, it still plays but I can't change song with the intellilink and still only with the phone!! Was working fine till yesterday

·
Registered
424 Posts
Mine did this too, for some reason my car was undiscoverable. I changed the option back, then took my phone back into the car and it was all okay

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also... The track comes up on the intellilink and plays but just can't use touch screen to change or use steering wheel

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi Nicky
I had the same problem so I delete my phone from the interlilink and then search for the bluetooth pair it the interlink again and its now all ok hope this help you good luck

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi.. I have deleted device off both phone and car and paired again still not working in steering wheel controls and touch screen

·
Registered
424 Posts
I think the option is under settings, Bluetooth, make vauxhall discoverable. It happened to me after hubby borrowed Adam and paired his phone.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have made it discoverable but then says I have to disconnect current device!! Am I doing something wrong ??

·
Registered
424 Posts
No, I think I had to do that too. Just follow on screen instructions, I think I made sure my phone was in the house, then I made it discoverable, then brought my phone out and it detected it straight away. Don't delete the phone just make sure it isn't linked to your car when you make it discoverable. I've had my Adam since March and it's only done this once, don't know what hubby did to it!!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Glad to head all is okay again

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi everyone
Need help music is coming on the interlink but playing the same song this has not happen before anyone got any ideas what happen and has anybody had this happen to there adam

·
Registered
424 Posts
Shuffle and repeat are 2 arrow icons on the bottom of the intellilink audio screen

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi all
well for for sum reason this morning on the way too work the music via blue tooth was fine let hope it stay that way thanks using galaxy 3

1 - 18 of 18 Posts