Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else noted that when you play music either via Bluetooth or USB the volume seems to be really low and you need to play it at a fair high number for it to be a decent level? I'm using the Intellilink and play music either through my Google Nexus 4 via Bluetooth or via USB Memory stick,
Any tips?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I play my music through my iphone 5 ios7 normally via Bluetooth on spotify. I've found that if it's turned up to the highest volume on my phone then it will play at a 'normal' level in the car. By this I mean I can change between radio/Bluetooth music without adjusting the volume.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Same here on both Nokia windows phone and iphone 5c tried bluetooth and usb but end up with volume on 40-50,but do like seeing the album art work when using usb.
However will try turning phone volume up and see if that sorts it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I only found out recently how to switch between Bluetooth/FM/DAB by using the controls on the steering wheel by accident! I've only had the car 6 months too
yeah have a play around on ur phone. It worked for me! X

·
Registered
146 Posts
Do you press the toggle button down to switch between those options?
Not really had a play about with it tbh but will do

·
Registered
206 Posts
Purpletimbo, on a similar thing have you been able to get any of the satnavvy type apps. Noticed you said you had a Nokia windows phone

·
Registered
146 Posts
Got the Bring go sat nav app on the iphone and its very good but can't get anything for the Nokia atm so only use that for phone calls and music.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts