Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Adam on Saturday and was having a problem with my Siri/voice command. When I pressed and held the button on the steering wheel, the 'voice command' would come up on screen but there were no beeps for me to speak to it. Took it to the dealer and guess what, it worked as soon as the lady sat in the car with me to test it. Felt like such an idiot.
Anyway I have not had any problems since but I thought there was a function to be able to read your test messages etc? I have tried this and it doesn't seem to work, all it does is misread what I am saying and says, 'Play songs by Sex Pistols', then my iPod will play Anarchy in the UK. Haha.
Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Back to problems again! Plugged in my iPhone to the USB socket on the way home from work yesterday to charge it up and the voice command button ion the steering wheel wasn't working again. Tried it again this morning, this time without the phone plugged into the USB and it still didn't work. Temperamental little bugger this Bluetooth voice calling thing. I'm going to see how it goes the rest of the week and then i'm taking it back into the dealers on Saturday to get it booked in so someone can have a look at it. I know it's been mentioned on here that some intellilinks need updating? Maybe this is the reason?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.