Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I dont have my ADAM yet, but im having trouble with the Bluetooth finding other devices on my Iphone 5s, so want to get this sorted before my car comes.
Has anyone else with this phone had Bluetooth problems or not connecting to your car or anything else?

·
Registered
944 Posts
Me.

Mine connects but randomly decides to disconnect. You just have to push the phone button again to connect but if you havent realised its quite irritating.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My phone just doesnt pick up anything on bluetooth.
I tried it in my dads car and didnt detect it, didnt detect my dads iphone, or my mums or ur ipads.
I think im going to have to go to the apple store to get it looked at.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ive read on the apple forums that other people have had trouble with the bluetooth on there 5s's and had to take the phones to the apple store to be sorted out, so I might have to do that.

·
Registered
424 Posts
My iPhone 5 (not c or s) connects absolutely fine to my Adam. I checked in the Bluetooth settings and mine says - now discoverable and lists Vauxhall and a PayPal reader in the list of things I connect to

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have an iphone c and works fine.... before this i had a iphone 5s and i did have problems connecting it to my old car.... so just gave up!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.