Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.. Does anyone know if you can add contacts to the car Bluetooth as when people ring me it just comes up with the number instead of the name and i don't know all my friends numbers off by heart so i always have to sneak a peak at my phone and see who is calling. Hope you can help x

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hi when i was playing abiut with it in the showroom my boyfriend linked his phone and when i called him it came up with my name on the stereo, we were both using iphone 5s

·
Registered
172 Posts
i find that i need Bluetooth switched on on my phone before i start the car so it will connect straight away, if i start the car then switch on the Bluetooth then my phonebook doesn't transfer. Unless of course you didn't synch the phone book on the phone and car originay

·
Registered
424 Posts
My bluetooth is always switched on and connects to the car automatically. This morning to check something out for another thread I got into the Adam, went to the homescreen and clicked phone. It then said connecting, after connection you could see my whole phone book.EmmaAdamJam - it does sound like you've not connected your phone properly read the manual and try again. As far as I can remember it happens in 2 stages and the second stage of uplading your address book can take some time to start, so its possible you thought youd done it correctly. You can disconnect the phone through the intellilink and then reconnect following the manual.Hope it goes okay

1 - 5 of 5 Posts