Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After looking on the vauxhall configuration page, I found out that the slam version of my pump up blue adam can include the white my fire bonnet, roof & door Decal foils.. I've looked on the vauxhall adam accessories page but they don't seem to have the same as many colours and add ons what's on the configuration page... Does anyone know where I'll be able to purchase these decals?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I think the reason for the configuration page and the accessories page both being different is because vauxhall recently updated the online config adding more exterior/interior colours, features and decals so maybe they haven't got round to to updating it yet. Maybe worth while giving them a phone and asking ?Edited by: Vaux.1

·
Registered
944 Posts
Email them.

I've emailed the accessories people about a couple of things and usually quite helpful. Things like the centre console can be ordered from them but not shown on the website.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Sorry I meant the plastic around the gear stick... you can buy different colours etc. Theyve got it listed as center console.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Found the Adam online catalogue it's got everything in it all colours and designs for the interior trims, exterior patterns, stickers, mirror and grill casings basically everything what can be specced and accessories on the Adam for sale here :

http://www.vauxhall-accessories.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=AdamEdited by: Vaux.1

·
Registered
944 Posts
Thats the same as its always been.

It doesnt list the centre console or any of the new colour trims.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.