Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm new to this so be patient! I have a brand new red jam. Its not done 400 miles yet. It's been back to the dealers already for grinding brakes. Now it's started again. I'm due to drive 150 miles tomorrow but will ring the garage to see if they can look at it first. Has anyone else had similar problems? Does anyone know if it's dangerous? Thanks.

·
Registered
41 Posts
As the other poster said, I only get the grinding when using the car after rain / washing. Seems to be a layer of rust on the disk that disappears after a few miles, its happend on most of the cars ive had

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Many thanks. Yes it was N/S/R. Garage said it would stop after a few miles and it did. Appreciate your reply.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I was just about to start a new post on this but seems like it's answered my question. Washed my car today then had a driving lesson in it was about half an hour in and noticed at low speed especially it was happening, hadn't even done 100 miles by that point so hopefully it is just the moisture from cleaning

·
Registered
206 Posts
yea I did pull it over straight away and contemplated driving it straight to the garage to get it checked

1 - 10 of 10 Posts