Adam Owners Club banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
at the moment only 3 people (including myself) are attending. Think we need a few more to make it worth while. I will let everyone know middle of next week if its going ahead. any more people interested?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
thats 4 people. anymore for anymore??

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Okay, so this sunday is the first South Adam meet. am I right in thinking these people are still attending.
Mealsy!jc89ellieham20Gez_BGBJordii_xoxKate_1994
? It would be a shame to turn up and no one show.... lets do this and be asuccessful meet! anymore attendees welcome. more themerrier!</font>

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yup i am still planning to be there!

Sent from iPhone

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Gez_BGB & Jordil_xox who have RSVP attending, due to short numbers and perhaps we re-think another date where we could get a few more people together. ?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Perhaps somewhere to meet up so if hardly anyone turns up, its not a waste of traveling?
I know Bluewater was mentioned, and if nobody turns up or just a couple, its not a wasted trip as you can still shop, or go and get a coffee, have a chat then a choice of lunch?

·
Registered
148 Posts
We could still do the Marina in Brighton on Sunday, be a "trial" meet if anything?

As there are 6 people on the list.

Sent from iPhoneEdited by: Gez_BGB

·
Registered
469 Posts
Neagh, Put a meeting post up in the Western England forum and see what interest you get from that?
Might be a few members on the forum checking, but hasnt post a lot thats all. Its just a case of trying to get meetings started, start small, then it grows on its own.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
There is 6 on the list but only two people have confirmed completely via PM.
Think a new date should be set. sorry guys, but I would like to organise a meet that has more than 3 people. perhaps the idea of Bluewater would be a good idea.

·
Registered
469 Posts
If you did bluewater at some point, I would either be in my current car, or no car as I should be ordering my ADAM at the end of this week.
test drive is arranged for Thursday, so fingers crossed I like it!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
okay, so to clarify the meet isn't going ahead, which is a shame. I am going to re-shedual the meet for another date with more people attending hopefully. sorry folks.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts