Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!Just wondering if anybody is having the same problem or if I'm just being thick!I got my new Adam ROCKS AIR a few months ago (white my fire) and the guy at vauxhall installed BringGo there and then.. when i got home i downloaded the maps etc and since then i can NOT get it to connect in the car
I have connected it with my iPhone lightning cable, tried it with bluetooth non seem to work.the app loads on my phone and the map comes up on the iPhone screen but if i press Bringgo in the car it launches the app on my phone then says 'please check your mobile device or application' i have turned on my GPS and location services but still nothing
...My 30 day free trial ran out months ago but apparently you can still use a basic version of the app without purchasing the £8762 one.Does anybody have any ideas i could try... otherwise ill head on back to vauxhall tomorrow and see if they can make any sense out of it..p.s you all look beaut driving in your Adams!! xx

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi there, I don't think there is a basic version? I'm sure once your trial has finished you have to pay, to be able to use it? Im not happy with it as I have an iPhone which has to be connected by the wire and it causes my phone to over heat, then it goes off! Completely useless! Hope you have more luck than me!

·
Registered
53 Posts
The only way for bringo to work after trial has expired is to set phone date and time back to the month when you purchased the app. I have an android phone and can connect via Bluetooth. I open the app in the car and it seems to work!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.