Adam Owners Club banner

BringGo phone compatibility

11K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Jack 
#1 ·
Tried to look for the app today on the Google play store but couldn't see it, unless I was logged in on my computer. The reason for this is due to the fact that this app is only compatible with a few Android phones. Here's the link to BringGo list of phones
http://www.bringgo.com/_file/Europe.pdf
Unfortuntely my phone isn't on the list, now need a new phone to work in my new car

My adam is due in with the dealers on the 29th March

See less See more
#2 ·
downloaded the app on my iphone it cost 69p but thats for a months sub think it $49.99 for year/life unsure doesn't look as easy to use as tomtom or as nice will have to wait till my car comes to try it better mines due 5th april

#4 ·
Spoken to my dealer today who told me mine is sitting in a German dock about to get on the ship! So excited, still thought it was being built.
Definately need to do phone research now as my phone will not download BringGo

#5 ·
my phone isn't compatable...will just have to wait! at the moment it doesn't matter. I can connect my phone for a phone, but wont play music. to play music I have to connect my tablet. You cant have both connected at the same time though :-/

its cus I have a crap phone - will try it with my BFs Galaxy s 3 to see if I can play music and have it connected as a phone - then at least I know what phone to get soon hehe

#6 ·
I've got BringGo on my Nexus, if anyone has any questions I'll be more than pleased to answer them.

Apparently Opel/Vauxhall/gm have opened up the code to developers to create their own apps, so hopefully, someone will in the very near future create something that mirrors my phone onto it as a whole, rather than individual apps.Edited by: ahands

#10 ·
It works on the S3 I believe. If you copy and paste the link in the 1st post it will take you to a list of compatible phones. I think the list is in the FAQ section of the BringGo website

#12 ·
Hi All
Cost me 84p to download on to a Galaxy Note, it has worked fine on my Intellink, its not as clear as a Tom Tom which I was used to.
But I love having everything built in on the one screen and not lots of extra bits in the car as it was before!
Just so happy with everything about the car.
Best Wishes to everyone and their Adam's
Jack

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.