Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been experimenting with my 30 day trial of BringGo and will probably buy the full version as it works really well! I was wondering though about the Traffic feature, I have tried to refresh the traffic and it never gives me any traffic information! It just as a red T on the main screen that rotates.

Is this because I am still using the trial version of the app?

·
Registered
117 Posts
I bought the bring go app and don't think its as good as co-pilot. The traffic thing just seems to be red or green. Copilot pops up with info messages and speed cameras. I've gone back to that until they do an update. I sent BringGo an email to say its expensive and missing so many features of the less than half the cost co pilot

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually agree, it does seem a bit half baked. For the money I'd be looking for things like traffic, speed cameras and certainly map updates to be included. Hmmm I think if it was about the same price point as CoPilot I could justify it...I will see how the next few weeks go.

·
Registered
117 Posts
For traffic updates you need mobile data the rest of it is inbuilt. If you just want UK maps co pilot only cost me about £20. Also sent an email to the copilot people to see if they could contact Vauxhall and get their app to work with Intellilink but didn't get a reply. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to get this done. Shame Vauxhall didn't work with Copilot or Tomtom teams so we got a fab satnav. Let's hope BringGo develops over time. The only thing I actually like is you get to change the direction arrow to a car. I've got the yellow one. Oh and my absolute pet hate with BringGo is there is no option to lower music when speaking directions. It just stops the music. At least with copilot it lowers the music.

·
Registered
61 Posts
The traffic element only went live for me after I paid for it when the trial ended (you don't get any choice in paying for it if you want to keep using it!) but I find it quite useful now, it shows roadworks coming up and allows you to set different routes to avoid them, proved really useful when driving back from Leeds before Xmas and the traffic on the M62 was stationary. I honestly think it's OK as a SatNav, very stable (for me anyway) and quite well featured.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts