Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
I've just been fiddling with the Bringgo app on my iPhone 5s with the 69p download and I'm wondering if anyone has the full app and whether they would recommend it or not?
Thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi rodyr5. I have brought the full subscription. I think £35 or £39. I'm a Housing Officer for a east london council and have a lot of properties out of the borough i need to to visit so I really rely on the sat nav. I think bringgo is great. It gets me from a to b no problem and easy to work out and give you a lot of details. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you very much both of you. I'm definitely going to buy it when payday comes :)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I agree jimsvolle :)

·
Registered
424 Posts
No you still can't put a full postcode in

·
Registered
94 Posts
Interesting to hear people are happy to with Bringgo. I was checking the reviews on Play Store and on Apple and mostly people moaning that it crashes and no support so it has gone someway to restore my faith in Bringgo. I am sure GM would not have something that was naff and un proven on their products.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Thanks Harveynez, I tend to program my phone beforeI leave the house so I didn't know that

·
Registered
61 Posts
Mine does drop out, say, every other journey, and I need to start the app up again, so it is a bit unstable, but that said when it is working it's a great satnav, responsive and integrates with Google for the searches if you want it to. Would definitely recommend.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Finally got round to trying Bringgo with phone cable in USB socket and still wouldn't let me put in full post code. It's the same as when using bluetooth connection.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I think you can only add the full postcode on the intellilink screen, not into the phone itself

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yeah I've never been able to enter a full postcode, you can enter it up until the last 2 digits and you then select from the list of streets available to that postcode (minus the last 2 digits) - works fine, just a bit longwinded

·
Registered
314 Posts
I can and have entered a full postcode when using Bringgo... I think it was under 'address'? Cant remember... Buts its possible...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Agree.Start to put the postcode in, eg SO31 7, you are then prompted to choose the road name, once selectedyouare given the choice of relevant house numbers.Simples!

·
Registered
206 Posts
got a new phone other day aLG G2 and it works perfect and on bluetooth and with out the usb cable like i had to on my iphone so well chuffed

1 - 20 of 21 Posts