Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I've had my Adam since April and generally love it but am so disappointed with Bringgo? I've never been able to rely on it for any journey. It directs me up a road then tells me to do a u-turn and it also directs me off a motorway only to get me to rejoin it at the same junction. Fortunately I kept my Tom Tom which I've had to go back to using but one of the main reason I wanted the built in Sat Nav is because I didn't want to continue having a Sat Nav on the dashboard. Has anyone else had a bad experience with Bringgo or any ideas of anything Ican do to be able to make use of it. Many Thanks Jackie

·
Registered
145 Posts
It'll be your phone's GPS that's causing the 'off motorway, back on again' thing, I have it when I use Google Maps on my phone, usually if the motorway junction loops round and goes under the motorway, it thinks you're still on it. As you've said, proper Sat Navs i.e. TomTom are better.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the reply. I guess my dream of having a built in Sat Nav are dashed and I'll have to stick with the TomTom

·
Registered
469 Posts
Hi Jacks60, I see your in Dartford aswell. Do you have the Yellow Slam In Watling Street?
A couple of people ive read do have another Maps app they use and say it works just as well as Bringgo, Might be worth having a look around on here for the name of the app.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi I'm not in Watling street but not far from there. I have a yellow slam with black stripes. Thanks for the info...I'll take a look & see if there are any other choices

·
Registered
469 Posts
I've seen a couple driving around the area, mostly the yellow slam learner one.

Hope your enjoying your ADAM and get the sat nav app sorted.Edited by: Martin_B

1 - 6 of 6 Posts