Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else noticed that you can't do a full postcode search. Bit disappointing as most other satnav systems have this facility. Also still no download available for Nexus5 running Kitkat.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My 30 days trial of BringGo has expired and I don't think I will be purchasing the full version. There are numerous apps for SmartPhone's that are so much better than BringGo and personally I prefer the Apple Maps app on my phone.
I'm doubtful we'll see any additional apps being added to the Intelilink system now.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's now available for the Nexus 5 and Samsung Galaxy S4.Downloaded it on the 30 day trial and it looks quite good. Still can't search via full postcode but you can do a Google search with voice recognition with full postcodes etc which works perfectly. Great 3D display as well.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I agree with Londoner. Co-pilot is far superior and when mounted (I've got the Flexdock) its on a better viewing position. Also lowers the music while saying the direction, where Bringo just cuts out and then says directions. Co-Pilot has free speed camera upgrades too. Paid about £20 a few years ago and they still give me lifetime updates. I'm very disappointed with BringGo especially as it cost £55. The only positive thing is it works with the radio. So you can listen to the radio and get directions

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.