Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have secured a 10% discount for all members through HoldersandMounts.co.ukon their special Vauxhall Adam Bundle.
The Vauxhall Adam is highly connected vehicle with iOS or Android smartphones, and most Adam owners would like to use their smartphone either for navigation or for music, and have your smartphone in easy reach for safer driving. We have put together a fantastic Vauxhall Adam specific bundle centred around Brodit ProClip for the Vauxhall Adam, and bundled German made swivel mount and German made universal smartphone holder.
We are offering 10% off listed price with use of Promotional Coupon Code. Please enter adamowner in Promotional code field at the checkout stage for 10% off. 10% off is for this bundle only, and not any other products from our store. Shipping charges are not discounted.
We are one of largest in the UK for Brodit, Herbert Richter and Fix2Car range of holders with over 10 years of experience in this field. If you are interested in an alternative holder to mount onto Brodit ProClip, please contact us direct for advice and as AdamOwnersClub member, we may be able to offer you a discount on other items. When contacting us, please mention that you are a member of AdamOwnersClub. Please allow up to 5-7 days for us to despatch your order as Brodit ProClip may have to be specifically ordered.
Please do not share this offer code with any other sites as this offer is specifically for AdamOwnersClub members. This product is only accessible using through link and is hidden from our customer on our store. We reserve the rights to withdraw this offer at anytime without notice.
http://www.holdersandmounts.co.uk/vauxhall-adam-specific-in-car-holder-installation.html

·
Registered
568 Posts
That's a really good accessory. Is there a time limit on this offer though? As I don't want to purchase until I have my Adam :):)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts