Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I placed an order last Saturday for an Adam.
The lady who sold it to me said she will phone me every week to give me an update on the car etc.
So yesterday I was so excited to hear from her, but after all the waiting around, nothing, so I gave her a ring. (turns out she was busy with other customers)

All she said was that my order has been sent off and she was waiting for a verification of the order to be put onto her desk and I'm assuming she will ring me once she has the verification? Unless she will tell me next Monday?

Obviously I'm new to all of this, what steps of ordering have other people been through?
I'm so desperate for the lady to give me the details so I can track my order myself, but I doubt I'll get that till next week?
The wait is killing me, but I know once it's all over it will be very worth it!!!

Thanks guys!
Ambz

·
Registered
83 Posts
Did you order a custom Adam or did you select one from their pre-made choices?If it was a custom order then it has to be built in the factory in Spain then shipped over. Depending what you ordered it can take a minimum of 8 weeks, by the time my one turns up I will have watied 12 weeks. Put your sales order number in here: https://www.trackmyvauxhall.co.uk/and it will show you a rough idea where your car is at.

·
Registered
83 Posts
You should have a sales order number - It will be your copy of paperwork you took home from the dealership confirming your order. Might look something like this: 0098EY8N

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have an order form but on it is just details on the car, figures and my part ex figures no sales order number...

·
Registered
68 Posts
If you give it a few days for the dealership to submit the order and stuff, then give them a ring and ask for your order number so you cantrack your order they should be able to give you it. Failing that Vauxhall Customer Services are really good!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have been given my order number this afternoon but think I have to wait 36 hours before I can track as at the moment it says it doesn't recognise the number.
Can't wait to track it though!
Thanks for you help people.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.