Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm getting super anxious on my Adam now (was extremely patient until up to now).
On my email it says this;
"Thank you for registering for updates on your Vauxhall order.<br style="line-height: 15px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; "><br style="line-height: 15px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">We're pleased to let you know your order has been confirmed at our manufacturing plant. This means your car now has a confirmed build week, scheduled for 18 October 2013.<br style="line-height: 15px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; "><br style="line-height: 15px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">Your car's estimated delivery will take place in the week ending 08 November 2013.<br style="line-height: 15px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; "><br style="line-height: 15px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">We'll be in touch again once your car has been built and is having final quality checks.<br style="line-height: 15px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; "><br style="line-height: 15px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">Many thanks,<br style="line-height: 15px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; "><b style="line-height: 15px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">The Vauxhall team"[/b]<b style="line-height: 15px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; text-align: left; ">
[/b]<div style="text-align: -webkit-auto;">So, does that mean it should now bebuilt? Or it's now beingbuilt?</font><div style="text-align: -webkit-auto;">I think the dealer will call me tomorrow (they;ve been very good, and said it's estimated to be ready on the 10th for me to collect it). So I can only assume it's just getting checked over before being shipped? I've just got the one tick so far.</font>

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi sorry I can't help as my adam was all ready at my local vauxhall dealers but reading on the forum that some members had more than one tick but iam sure other members will be able too help you sorry I can but callum91keep updates coming through ok what adam model have you go for?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, going by the forum I'm under the impression the build week is the week that ends 18th.
Then it's about 3 weeks from build to delivery? Which to 10th Nov sounds about right.
I went for a Jam, in Red&Roll. 1.2 S/S Eco. TwistedRed&RoofPack. BlackRoof Paint.Urban&Chrome.WinterPack. SportPedals.Intellink. GlassSunRoof.ClimateControl. Interior Lights. Black Wheels w/Red Rim.And Morocana Half Leather Seats :) I so so so wanted the APA2, but it's not available with the TwistedRed&Roof. It's my first custom car! My first two were show room models, so to be getting a custom car is really neat!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hi ordered mine 13th Aug build week was 29th Aug delivered to dealer on Oct 6th picked Dave up on 10th of Oct hope this helps for time span ask you dealer for tracking no tells you when its been built and on way to dealer

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey Callum,
I have exactly the same dates as you, I ordered mine on the 26th of August. Dealer tells me it will be with them on or around the 8th, they then have it for a few days while they register it and do pre delivery checks etc. they reckon about 14th or so I'll actually get it.
Kind of expecting my second tick in a bout a week or so.
Keep us posted :)
Paul

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Paul,

Ah really?? Maybe ours will be on the same ship when they're ready :)
What have you gone for?

I spoke to the dealers today.
Still looking to be at the dealers on 10th. Then to allow few days for plates, reg, inspection.
They said it looks unlikely to have a change of date now.
( altho I'm wishing and praying for it to be earlier ;) )

·
Registered
53 Posts
I've gone for Slam 1.4 100 PS start/stop. Grey Father with two tone black pack. Winter pack, infinity speakers and sports pedals.
Can't wait :) And yeah could be on the same boat haha.
Soon be here!

·
Registered
173 Posts
I bet you can wait your adam sounds fab cant wait too see your pic's I will keep a eye out when you upload them

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Paul- ooh I'm liking the sound of that! I was tempted by a 1.4 but at this time, fuel economy was more important to me (I do about 360 miles a week for work!). Maybe on my next one ;-)

Tmm- definitely will be putting pics! Can't wait :D

AND IVE GOT MY SECOND TICK! :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Congrats :) Mine's still on tick number 2 :( *Hopes and prays the dealer calls me tomorrow with news of an early delivery*

·
Registered
53 Posts
Well I have heard of people only having two ticks then the dealer calling to tell them the cars arrived. So fingers crossed of ya ;) Keep us posted!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Email vauxhall customer assistant they will tell you when it will be at dealers they are very good normally get back to you within 24 hrs's just give them tracking no

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It would be amazing if I got the call saying it's early :)
Thanks Sheilah92 -Emailed them lastnight so hopefully will hear back today !

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It was still on track for 10th (delivery to retailer).
Then dealer called and said it's been bought forward a day.
And I got my third tick this afternoon :)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts