Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as the weather was nice and the fella was out fixing his car I decided I would give my little monster a Propper wash and polish....(he normally does it for me!) so two hours and two achy arms later here are the results!

I'm sure your all like great.... Go you! But I'm super proud of myself so wanted to share my proudness :)
Edited by: RuEth

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry for such a later reply! I love it and the colour is amazing, i was so nervous about ordering mine as i'd never seen one in the colour but thought sod it lets just do it!
I have had the car about 10 months now and has over 12,000 miles on the clock (i do a 45 mile commute each day hence the miles!), the paintwork is still in mint condition as are the wheels and touch wood i have only had one problem with mine (Tyre pressure light!) and other than that it has been perfect. It is more than nippy enough driving up and down the motorway each day and i just love how quirky it is!
I know quite a lot of people have had problems with theirs and it can be off putting but from someone who hasn't... i'm not disappointed!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.