Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got their Adam in this colour? Any pictures?
Considering for my next one with the new engine, gear boxEdited by: hs11jam

·
Registered
426 Posts
I've seen one in a showroom...looks the bomb like something totally different. I would get it with the black roof and be totally different again. I'm getting the red n roll, kinda wish I got the buzz light green after seeing it in the flesh like

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hiya which showroom did you see the Buzz light green in the flesh? And do you know if they still have it? Is it a pretty girly green or does it end up being a bit darker? This is the one I'm considering (white my fire roof) but I can't see it in the flesh anywhere :( x

·
Registered
19 Posts
If anyone has any photos of this colour I'd love to see them!

The worries about not having seen the colour are making me hold back ordering, I'm also considering a fiat 500 in the new mint green colour (bit of a theme going on!) which I've seen in person and love the colour so I'm just trying to reach a final decision. I've seen photos on google but they all look different! I think with the pearlescent paint it probably will look different depending on the light but is it quite a light airy pastel minty/sea-foamy kind of green in person or is it darker and very GREEN green? Any advice will be gratefully received!

Thanks!
Leanne

·
Registered
407 Posts
There's a picture on here. Look for the fed its on the newbie message feed I think. Its right at the top. I love the colour was gonna have it but changed my mind to sweet greens which I love just as much. Edited by: Tracey.A

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks :) I've seen that picture and also about 20 others on
Google images from website reviews of the Opel equivalent (it looks like a more popular colour in Europe) but the thing it is looks different in every picture so I'm struggling to know what to expect! I like it in most pictures but there's a few I've thought id be gutted if it looked like that, so feel like it's taking a bit of a gamble. Decisions decisions! X

·
Registered
127 Posts
You might find that the paint looks slightly different under different lights so you will get a different green in sunlight to overcast days

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks, I've seen that picture before and love it! Not sure if it looks darker than that in person though? Anyone seen one in person and can say whether that's accurate? X

·
Registered
19 Posts
Brilliant thanks! Feel much better about that now, in some photos it looks a lot paler/bluer and some a darker yellowy green but that's perfect :) I have seen the swatch in the dealers but it's really hard to picture from that how it will look on the car x

·
Registered
56 Posts
The darker yellowy green is probably greenspotting, I have that colour with a white roof. The buzz light green that I saw had a white roof too and looked really good.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah I've seen that one, it's cool! It's not that yellowy in the photos I saw, still green just more of a yellow based green than blue based. I think it's just the gold coloured sheen as it's pearlescent. I'm feeling happier about the colour now though :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Not ordered yet, still weighing up between the fiat 500 and the Adam. I'm driving both again this weekend and then will order! I'm leaning more to the Adam right now though :) I wanted a glam originally but I think with the white roof I'm better off with a Jam as the glass roof would eat into the white roof so seems a waste paying all that money for the roof colour! I'd get a 1.2 as just want something small and economical and I've never had a bigger engine that that anyway.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I had 2 500's, a 1.2 and a twinair. The adam is a far better car. The 500 to me, never felt composed, bounced all over the place and banged and crashed over potholes or battered Tarmac. It is a cute car tho but I feel it's more style over substance. I also think its way overpriced. I love the adam, I've got the 1.2 and am more than happy with it. It's still fairly new, not even done 1000 miles yet so it's still a but tight but it is nippy, and holds its own on the motorway. One thing I like about the engine is that it can cruise quite happily at 30mph in 5th and pick up pretty well when you need to speed up without changing down gear.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I agree with Tommus here the Adam feels a much better car both in build quality and in drive

1 - 20 of 21 Posts