Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new to the site. Recently ordered my Jam in Greenspotting. Bit of a long wait (August) but I'm sure it will be worth it :) will definitely post some pics when I get it!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Welcome to the site! August! Having said that I did order mine last Nov and got it 21st March, which is about the same amount of time. What model have you ordered and any extras?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome from another Greenspotting fan. You may have seen from my other posts on here that I ordered a Greenspotting with black roof and they sent it with white roof. Am currebtly waiting to get replacement car in coprrect colours and they say it will take about 5 months

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! I've ordered the Jam 1.2 Start/Stop with white roof & green alloys. Inside I got myself the IntelliLink, Infinity sound system, ECC, winter pack & urban pack. Treated myself a little and went all out. It is my first brand new car!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did see your posts actually. Such a shame you have to wait again! But then you'll want to get exactly what you ordered. I hope they get mine right first time!

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forums!

Sounds like you'vespoiltyourself and why not, nice first car
. Mine was a clapped out cavalier that needed a new engine after 10 months.

·
Registered
9 Posts
HI! I am new too. The Adam in greenspotting looks brill, and I think it will be a cool first car for you. I loved it when I test drove one! Can't wait for mine in Sept

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome,
Ive had my Adam since 27th March and ordered in Nov.
I am soooo pleased and the Intellink is worth every penny

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
kdm9119 said:
HI! I am new too. The Adam in greenspotting looks brill, and I think it will be a cool first car for you. I loved it when I test drove one! Can't wait for mine in Sept
Hello and welcome along

1 - 9 of 9 Posts