Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a week today my Glam is being built and 4 weeks till it arrives :D I don't like to wish time away but beejesus will march just go quick!

·
Registered
426 Posts
So pleased . When did you order again? I can't wait for mine I've had no response yet. Want to email Vauxhall but don't have an email address that doesn't bounce my emails back

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered 14th January. Your dealership can sign you up to the tracker site. My first tick took 3weeks, but knowing its being built next week I can't wait any longer. Just seeing everyones cars on here and pictures just makes me want it so bad.have you tried this email address for Vauxhall customer assistant. [email protected]
hope that helps.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Im getting car through my work so I cant follow the tic system.... have been told end of march though so at least I know...... same as you guys.... cant wait

·
Registered
426 Posts
That's probably best I check like 30 times a day haha

·
Registered
163 Posts
Seems fair.... I spend my days looking at pics of other peoples on here

Time seems to be dragging

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Joolz, Im the same. Every time I'm driving around Im on the look out if I could see one... maybe I should keep my eyes on the road lolI keep telling my friends that Im getting an Adam, there response is like 'whats an adam' :( so I show them pictures and they are shocked that Vauxhall has made a cool unique car.

·
Registered
177 Posts
^ What everyone above said! The wait is torturous!!
Smith101 - which dealer did you order from?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts