Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, just signed up to this. I ordered my car on 17th May. Have an estimate arrival of 19th July! Im so excited but bored of waiting now!:)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Oh yes join the club 8(
You are now a tracker holic , ange

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Hi Steve, welcome to the club

Hopefully we can keep you entertained until you get your Adam!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi and welcome
,I ordered mine in March ,got a build slot 7 May estimated 5 July ,cant wait ,I know what you mean Steve

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I am a trackaholic!! I check it about 20 times a day to check for any changes!! Haha. But have spoken with my Vauxhall garage an theres an improvement in the estimate arrival date. Its now 17th July. Only 2 days earlier but 2 days less of waiting.!! Haha

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ordered mine on the 9th April. Took me over a month to get my 8 digit alphanumerical number off the salesman! Really unimpressed with how I have been treated so far by the garage! Although I put up with it as i love the car i ordered so much!

My delivery date is estimated as 12th July. I am really excited and as it is my first car I have bought myself it is even more special. Shame about the poor customer service from the dealer!

I went for: (try and remember)

Black metallic
16" boomerang alloys? i think (dark grey/black)
white dash
intellilink (sorry about spelling)
urban pack

I cannot wait to get the car, i have seen 1 in my local area but no others at all and i often travel between Northampton and Essex a lot to visit family. I thought they would be more common but i guess not, they are real head turners though.

DO you need to order car mats as an extra? or does the car come with some? Also has anyone had their adam delivered with the wrong spec?

Thanks for any help you can offer. Jack

·
Registered
424 Posts
The car won't come with mats- you can try a bit ofcheek with your dealer and ask for them free when you get your card- I've done that before. This time though I ordered mine from Perrys on ebay, they were genuine mats, cheaper than in the Vauxhall price list and they came very quickly.Unfortunately there have been a couple of wrong spec deliveries on here. One had a white roof instead of black and that customer is still waiting for a replacement car, that was a build mistake in Germany. Someone else had a spec pack missed off their car by their dealer, so they had to have a new car ordered too.Most have been fine though- check your paper order form has everything on

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was given my code about 2 weeks after i ordered my car. No complaints about my dealer a of yet. I knew him at school so i hope all should be good! I ordered mats myself.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Exciting stuff, waiting is the difficult part but so exciting when you get it!! Got mine last weekend and loving it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts