Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just paid deposit and ordered my ADAM and got finance. Just got the long wait now.

·
Registered
48 Posts
What did you go for, colour, extras etc?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got the following:

ADAM SLAM 1.4 87psSaturday white Fever, 17" Hurrucane alloys in White my fire, Stripes decor pack in red n roll, Interior leather pack in red n roll, sports pedals, red n roll logo bar, heated door mirrors, Centre console, door panels and shifter cover in White my fire, STARS headliner inc multi coloured interior lights, Intellilink, Infinity sound system with sub,

·
Registered
48 Posts
Oh not much then.. Haha! Looks great!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I took off the reversing sensors and winter pack to bring the price down by £490.
Never had heated seats so wont miss them to be honest. Also the sensors can be added at a later date if I wanted them.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I've never had heated seats either but reeeeeally wanted to try them haha! I was in two minds with the reversing sensors but didn't bother in the end

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The winter pack is £275 and sensors £215.
The thing is, if anything went wrong with the winter pack they would need to replace seats or steering wheel and dont know how long it would take either.

·
Registered
48 Posts
For a girl, im a pretty good parker! (no offence to any girls
) and as for the winter pack, I live in Wales, it's cold 99.9% of the time, so the heated seats will very much be needed haha!

·
Registered
424 Posts
I've got the winter pack and I love it. In the 25 years I've been driving I always have cold hands and its been great this winter driving without any gloves - which I hated. Not so bothered about the seats though, I get a bit too hot.
I've had my Adam for 18 months and its the best car I've ever owned, I love it and have to stop hubby from pinching it!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ive found nice red and white car mats im buying for mine, just need to search the net for red and white seat covers now.

·
Registered
48 Posts
It'll be amazing for me, not so much my bum but my hands are always cold, especially winter time and leaving the house at 5.30am for work haha!

I need to find nice mats, eBay have some nice ones

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mats im watching are red with white stitching.
Just looked into custom made seat covers, and what I would like with embroided logo is £867

So wont be buying them!.
Need to find other seat covers for the ADAM in white and red.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts