Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. New to the forum.

I ordered my Adam Jam from Bristol Street Motors on Friday 14th March, they said it would be ordered properly on Monday 17th March as they had to check finance deal as we had it on a PCP deal. All was fine and I called this Monday to get our vauxhall tracking number, they gave us the number but for three days it said vehicle tracking number not found, it eventually let me on yesterday, no ticks or anything.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I decided today I really wanted to add the twisted green pack to my order.. My partner called up and asked if we could and we we're told it was too late even though our estimated delivery date is 14th June... We haven't got a build slot or anything like that.

Is this right? I've seen other people on here say they have been able to change their order? Is it because I wanted to add something to the exterior as to why we're not allowed?

Any advice would be appreciated? Edited by: Siannn

Registered
Na thats wrong, they have ordered it with vauxhall as vauxhall then give them the code for you to track, but untill you have a confirmed build date you can change or add anything.
If i was you id call vauxhall customer care direct on 0844 369 0112 they will tell u the same, then just tell your dealer you called them to ask if theres anyway and they said yes ;) hope that helps

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you.
I'll try calling vauxhall. I do think it's very unfair to say I can't change anything even though it's not even got a build date and it's not set to be delivered for another nearly 3 months!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've spoken to vauxhall, explained the situation, they are going to call me back on Monday with an answer because the team who deals with it had gone for the weekend. She did say you can usually change an order it just depends where it is within the build schedule, but they will look into it for me. Hopefully I will be able to change my order, I can't see why not if it's not planned to be ready until June! Thanks for the advice! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.