Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys who has quoted you your cheapest price?

Im 24 with a previous speed ban, 1 years no claims, and 1st central want 390 for the year for my 1.4 slam. Not bad i thought.

Whats your quotes like?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hastings direct and Endsleigh have offered me £640. (20 yo, 1no claims, 3 speeding points)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Ive been quoted £180 with vauxhall, its £30 more than i can get it elsewhere but if anything happens it gets fixed at a vauxhall garage so im 100% safe regarding warranty work ect. Oh im 28, 11years ncb and the bf as a named driver,x
Also if its wrote off in the first year then they will replace it with a brand new car.Edited by: L8ydg

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'm with Hastings, 24 y/o male, only passed my test December just gone was quoted just over £1000 paying monthly, it's promising that with these other quotes come December it should plummet with what'll hopefully be 1 years no claims and no points

·
Registered
88 Posts
mine was £129.03 (less £24 cash back through Quidco =£105) with the RAC

That's fully comp me and the other half as a named driver.

anyone beat that !
Edited by: Jam14

·
Registered
424 Posts
Can't beat that Jam 14 - I'm 44, 9 years + no claims. Got my 1.4 fully comp insured with Sheila's wheels for £138

·
Registered
469 Posts
In a few months time, what admin / Moderators can do is try and partner up with a couple of insurance companies who offer further discounts for car club owners. might get an extra 5-10% off any quote.

·
Registered
148 Posts
As i pick my Adam up tomorrow i thought i had better have a look, got a quote on confused.com from Priviledge for £165ish a year fully comp.

But they didn't beat my current insurer who quoted me online £155ish a year fully comp!

But i am 34 with a clean full driving licence held for 17yrs with 17yrs no claims too.

But that quote is also with a multicar discount as my Pajero is also insured with Direct Line oh and both are insured for just me to drive!

Sent from iPhone

·
Registered
72 Posts
Any young drivers got insurance quotes?

I am 20, 1 years no claims, and getting my adam 1.4 glam in 3 weeks time.

I am currently getting £623 on my corsa sxi 1.2 with diamond, it doesnt run out until November, so I should just be able to transfer it from my corsa to the adam right? Ovbiously may have to pay an admin fee or something...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Compaire the market.com quoted me 589 for the year on drive like a girl but my current insurance quoted me 625
I am 19 with 2 years NBC on the 1.2 slam

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ahh should be pretty similar then! I dont get my 2 years no claims until November. However I have my partner and mum on insurance which brings it down several hundred

·
Registered
568 Posts
LauraGlam look at my comment on page one, I'm 20 as well :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
My old policy for a 55 plate corsa was £900 (20, 1 years no claims)It's due for renewal Christmas eve and they only wanted an extra £10 to insure my 63 plate adamHowever when I did a brand new quote it came up at £1400, so I'm quite happy with that
Hoping it goes down in December though

1 - 20 of 32 Posts