Adam Owners Club banner

Collecting our green Adam on the 11th!! *New pic*

8K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  sharalee 
#1 ·
Me and my boyfriend ordered our Adam back in May and just got the email saying he's been built and should be ready to collect on the 11th of July. So excited. I'm still learning to drive so it'll probably be my boyfriend breaking him in (even though he thinks it's the girliest car in the world) but hopefully he'll become just my car as soon as I've passed eek!

Ours is the unusually named buzz lightgreen which I've not seen any of yet so should stand out hahaa so I'd best learn how to drive well or everyone will know who I am. It's having a white roof and white logo bar+ mirrors + wheels.
Can't wait! Hopefully they're a nice car to drive as I've not tested one!

Edited by: AmyLois

#2 ·
My tracker date said my delivery had changed from 4th to 11th July but i got a call from the dealers on Sat saying the car was with them. I get mine on Weds so maybe yours will be early too.

#4 ·
I was gonna get the buzz light green. But changed my mind the last minute and got sweet greens instead. I think the ADAM looks great in green. They are great to drive but you should have test driven one before does your dealer have one to test drive so you know how it feels.

#15 ·
I went to order a buzz light green Adam a few weeks ago, but apparently they're stopping selling it for a new gold colour in the autumn
Edited by: Hayley

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.