Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My tracker appeared to be stuck on 2 ticks (been like that for a week) so phoned Vauxhall CS to see what the story was. They told me the Adam was with the transport company so should be at the dealership in a day or two.

Spoke to my salesman and he said they are expecting it on Wednesday so we can collect Thursday morning.

So just been online and sorted the free 5 days insurance etc.

Wife is hyper as its for her!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Ahh that's awesome mines due tomorrow/Wednesday too :D

·
Registered
944 Posts
It's all go this week huh!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Smith101 said:

Yeh I bet our Adams were on the same boat across.

My wife is so excited and I will admit I'm a little excited myself as it will be me collecting it as she cant get off work.

The dealer we bought from is 50 miles away so I will get a good drive back to see what the Adams made of!!!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Oh yeah good excuse for you to have a go in it too then haha! Aye looks that way! I can't believe this day is so close now man I ordered waaaaaayyy back in January! Lol felt like I would never get to this point haha

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeh it will be a good excuse.

We only ordered a few weeks back and were just lucky that our dealers had one in the exact model, colour and spec etc already on order.

Wife is taking bad waiting as her current car (Ltd Edition white Corsa) was in stock and we collected a few days later. My last 5 cars have been factory orders but I don't like the waiting as it seems to take forever for them to arrive.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Oh I've had a white le corsa too mine wasn't standard once i got my hands on it though lol let me find a picture of it haha lovely car though

·
Registered
944 Posts
Limited Edition... 1 of 18 million... ;)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Haha Alex that's pretty accurate

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
alex said:
Limited Edition... 1 of 18 million... ;)
Yeh there a couple of them on the road!Still our dealer said they still sell very well and was more than happy to take it as a trade in.
Edited by: j3bnl

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Smith101 said:
Any further news on a pick up day for your car?The wife phoned her own insurers last night as it due for renewal later this month.She is going to be cheaper for the 1.4 100hp Adam Slam than her current 1.2 Corsa Ltd Edition which is a pleasant surprise.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Insurance for the Adam must be cheap everywhere...

I've got a multi car policy and removed one 8 year old car to add the new one... considering the difference in value was huge they only wanted an extra £8 for the rest of the year!

·
Registered
426 Posts
The reason it's cheap at the minute is because it's a new car! There's no statistics of break ins or write offs or damage therefore they have a base price! Once they become more and more popular the insurance companies will charge more! Mine got dropped off at the dealers! There's been a mix up with my registration plate due to my error so I think it will be looking more like Thursday for collection possibly even later! Which knocks my paintwork job back a bit as it's going in straight away for the roof to be painted and mirror covers! But at last my car exists and I've seen it!!!!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Why paint rather then wrap?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Cause my dad owns a vauxhall bodyshop and gets me a years warranty on the paintwork...and at a discounted price! Win win! Wrapping doesn't really appeal to me if it's not like a rad design etc! But each to their own! :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well hope the mix up with your registration plate doesn't hold your collecting the car too long Smith101.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Well thats pretty decent then! Wish I knew someone who would paint mine!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Smith101 couldn't you have ordered the car from Vauxhall with a black roof and mirrors?

Edited by: j3bnl

1 - 20 of 36 Posts