Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else had a problem with changing the colour of the panel lights? ive read the manual and mine just doesnt seem to want to change arrghhh am i being blonde or is it a fault??

·
Registered
944 Posts
Which lights?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
on the roof panel is a switch with a paint brush on it. In the manual it is supposed to change to lights to a choice of 8 different colours but it doesnt work

·
Registered
68 Posts
Did you can for the colour change add on when you bought the car? If not then you won't be able to change the colours. Can't think of the name if the pack thing but I know I've paid like 150 quid to have it on mine x

·
Registered
68 Posts
Just checked it's the multi colour interior light pack :) name kinda figures

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
aha that would explain it. bloody silly idea to put the switch in if you havn't got the pack lol

·
Registered
944 Posts
Surprised they do actually!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I ordered the stars headliner and the coloured lights come with those. Pretty pointless but they look cool at night :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ive got the stars headliner does that mean i should also have the colour changing lights then?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yeah, when you click on the star headliner on the Configurator a message pops up saying that the multicoloured interior lights and drivers and passenger vanity mirrors have lights too, I didn't order the multicoloured lights they just came with the headliner.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
aha sounds like i need to take it back to dealer then. Thanks Ben

1 - 11 of 11 Posts