Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not an urgent question but has anyone with a white adam or just a white car come across a coloured polish that can be put on white cars so that you can see it, as they all tend to be white! and i end up polishing over and getting confused at which bits i have done haha

p.s i am still on the hunt for car seat covers if anyone has found any?!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sorry on not been able to answer your first question, but regarding seat covers the main problem is the two front headrest won't come off unlike the rear ones. So it's extremely hard to fit them as the majority of seat covers need the headrests removed first.. It's a joke in my opinion as my adam has white seats and I urgently need covers to protect them. Please let me know if you find a solution or anything

·
Registered
41 Posts
Most of the so called coloured polishes and waxes are said to be designed for darker colour cars, but I think this is just a bit of a gimick. Then only problem of using a coloured polish or wax is that it will most likely to show up an defects / scratches in your paint. Eg it will get stuck in the scratches etc. Best staying with a lighter polish and wax if you can. I like to use poorboys products as they are quite easy to use the do a blue wax called nattys blue. Check out detailingworld.com for more wax and polish advice.

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Also if you only polish one panel at a time it will make it slightly easier to remember where you've been!

·
Registered
150 Posts
i use showroom shine on mine waterless cleaner superb you can get it from ideal world shopping channel have used since i had my polo 6 years ago has kept it brill will be using it when i get my adam

·
Registered
41 Posts
Another tip for anyone reading this thread. What ever you do, do not use a sponge or brush on your paint. It will cause paint swirls and scratches. Use a lambs wool wash mit. Pop along to detailing world forum for tips to look after your paint.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts