• A Star is Brown

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I love these daft polls and it would be cool to find the most popular and most unique colours on our Adams :D

Enjoy!

·
Registered
407 Posts
I know I will be the only sweet greens Edited by: Tracey.A

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm I'll Be Black with Saturday White Fever roof, mirrors and wheels. Never seen my colour scheme on the road although I thought it would be amongst the more popular options. I

·
Registered
944 Posts
Red.

·
Registered
78 Posts
i got the James Blonde extreme one. thought i was the only yellow one down in eastbourne but i saw another yellow one on friday parked up on the side of the road on my way home from work. :)

·
Registered
407 Posts
My picture is in the gallery.Says sweet greens as topic. Its a great colour I love it

·
Registered
117 Posts
I love your colour Tracy.A but I love my White/James Blonde slam with its matching white strips on the doors. Anyone seen me around Yorkshire yet?

·
Registered
407 Posts
gpfradgley said:
I love your colour Tracy.A but I love my White/James Blonde slam with its matching white strips on the doors. Anyone seen me around Yorkshire yet?
Where abouts are you im in selby but go into York, Leeds and Doncaster.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I drive between Pontefract/Wakefield most days. Have family in Nottingham so I'm either on the M1 or M62. Looks like we're going in opposite directions Tracy

·
Registered
177 Posts
I was undecided between purple fiction & pump up the blues but went with purple, always wanted a purple car and it's a bit more unusual to every other car from other manufacturers!

·
Registered
367 Posts
I think this is the only car ive ever known that doesnt come in silver! Makes a nice change :)

·
Registered
407 Posts
I drive quite a lot to Wakefield my mum always has appointments at pinderfields and go to Xscape a lot. I go that way so Still might see you aroundEdited by: Tracey.A

·
Registered
1 Posts
Purple Fiction
Anyone else a bit gutted about their Purple Fiction colour?? On the website it looked really purple but everyone keeps asking me if my car is 'burgundy'?
:( gutted

·
Registered
424 Posts
I love my purple fiction, looked it up on Google as the website doesn't replicate any of the colours very well

·
Registered
148 Posts
I have on order the Greyfather Adam

1 - 17 of 17 Posts