Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up Adam at the weekend, sort of pleased so far.Anyway told by the dealer that Androids running operating systems greater than 2.3 will work, have since found out there is a very small list of phones on BringGo site that are compatible & a very long list that are NOT.
Any just for info my HTC Sensation is not compatible
,while the Samsung Ace 2 is

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just got a HTC One,
Compatible with Bluetooth in Adam and also works with BringGo. Happy days :)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Its compatible with the S3 mini, I checked on the bringgo site but it doesn't mention the 3 or the 4. Maybe you can contact them on the site, or someone on here will have used one with it

·
Registered
424 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
If it is compatible you should be able to see it go your play store app, but I thought it was on the incompatible listEdited by: gillsid

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm using it with my iPhone 5 happily enough but that list of incompatible phones is just crazy, it's literally hundreds! - they shouldn't be advertising a product which won't work on what looks like the majority of phones.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gillsid said:
They've got an incompatability list now, here's the linkhttp://www.bringgo.com/_file/Incompatible%20Devices%20_%20BringGo%20Europe.pdf
It isn't complete though, it doesn't mention the S3 in either list and Sony phones don't seem to feature at all.
I wish Vauxhall had picked a more widely available app.
Emailed Vauxhall & spoke to customer services about this, this is the email I got back,
Quote"I write in response our recent telephone conversation on the 13 August 2013 regarding your Vauxhall Adam, registration NV13.</font>We are unable to test all mobile phones and software variations on the market. I can confirm that we try and test the major mobile phone providers.</font></font>We receive feedback from our dealership network, from the owners and drivers of our vehicles and we research extensively before finalising future designs. Our aim is to provide products that are competitive in terms of quality, specification and value for money.</font></font>However, there will always be areas that are open to constructive comment and feedback such as yours is always greatly appreciated. Consequently, we have retained a copy of your comments on our Customer Care Database for our future reference.</font></font>Until a phone has been tested we are unable to comment if the phone is going to be compatible with the BringGo App.</font></font>If you have a complaint regarding the functions of your vehicle and the compatibility of phones to your vehicle please contact the Vauxhall Dealership you purchased the vehicle from.</font></font>If you have any further queries regarding this issue please respond directly to this email, alternatively please call us on 08443690112, quoting Service Request number 489214-*******.</font></font>Yours sincerely</font></font>Sean Lyons</font>Customer Service Manager</font>Vauxhall Customer care "</font>
Edited by: N&S

1 - 9 of 9 Posts