Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My Adam is only 10 months old and I have condensation on the rear lights, I have taken it to the dealer and they said its normal to have condensation in the lights due to the change in temperature, which I don't believe because if that was the case then all cars would have it!! Has anyone had their lights replaced due to this issue? Im thinking about going to a different dealer to see what they say.

If you had your lights replaced, could you post your pictures of them, so I can show the dealer and see what they say.

Thanks

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi. There's a few people saying the same thing. My Adam is the same but not every day weirdly. When you're paying thousands for a car, it should be out right. So many dealers claim there's no problems. Obviously don't look on the forums....
Any wiper issues with you?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

Yeah I have had wiper issues. I took it back to Vauxhall and they adjusted the wipers and seems to of fixed the problem. I spoke to a different garage today about the issue and they said if you have your car jet washed, that sometimes causes the issue.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im going to complain to vauxhall's head office. The dealership where i brought adam from have been awful with their service and it has put me off buying a new car again!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
The jet wash thing is nonsense,,.. Except if you count the ones the dealers use when they wash your car... I have the same problem and I never use a pressure washer and apart from the garage I'm the only one that washes it, which means if that is correct then in my case it's the dealer that have caused the damage and should be made to cough up

·
Registered
18 Posts
Same thing here.
This is normal regarding to the dealership, but trust me it's not normal.
My previous car had the same issue with condesation watter getting inside the lenses and they fixed it right away.

Alex

·
Registered
20 Posts
I get condensation on my adam too. I am going to enquire when it goes for a service in a fortnight. I had the same problem on my corsa. Only ever happens when its winter time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts