Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,I have not got a Vauxhall Adam (as of yet) but after doing some research not only have the looks tempted me but also the reviews!
i'm currently looking for a new car.. I was going towards the mini cooper but the Adam has just blew me over! How beautiful does he look?!

·
Registered
407 Posts
The Adam is a brilliant car to own. Mine is brilliant on petrol saving me loads of money. Plus has more room than a mini. Have you taken one for a test drive? Take both a mini and an Adam that will make your mind up. I only sat init and turned the key, I knew I wanted an Adam.test drive was great. Great car and a head turner.

·
Registered
187 Posts
My wife has a mini and I like my adam so much better. You get more inside for your money and the mini is a lot more hard work to drive.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi Anna Kate

I think both cars are excellent, before i got my Adam i owned a mini cooper s and driven and cooper before. the mini are great fun to drive and before i saw the Adam i was going to buy another mini. but when i heard about the Adam and how customisable it is i decided to check them out and ended up taking one for a test drive and fell in love it and bought it then and there :D had to wait about 5 months to get it but was so worth the wait.

i got an Adam Slam 1.4 eco and it its so much fun, nice to drive and i save a bunch on fuel and tax compared to the mini i had so win win for me really.

but in the end its down to what you prefer, like Tracey.A said you should test drive them both and that should hopefully help you decide what to go for.

Good luck :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hello
too you all well I just got to say that I have had mini cooper s ford XR2 XR 3 vauxhall corsa VXR too many to list but I must say that when I saw the adam I fell in love I got the adam slam extreme pack its fab just wish they did a 16cc looking forward too the adam rocks which is coming out early in 2014 I think if you decide too buy a adam you will glad and happy you did I LOVE MY ADAM HE'S MY LITTLE JEM

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Don't forget the brand new mini will be released next year so if you're buying a new one soon it will be quickly out dated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts