Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi boys and girls...I was wondering if anyone could talk me through using cruise control. I know im being a ditsy girl about this, but i tried using this today and nothing seemed to work and i wondered where i was going wrong!
Thanks in advance! :)

·
Registered
944 Posts
Push the button... Push the wheel to set when at speed you want and that's it. Push up/down to increase/decrease speed. Make sure your foot is off the clutch...!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks alex, this is what i was doing and it didnt work. might have a closer look at it tomorrow. but thanks :)

·
Registered
431 Posts
Okay. The speed limit will and can be set to lets say '30mph' so even if you put your foot to the floor the car won't let you. Fab thru 30 zone areas so you won't get tickets. also the cruise control is for motorways. foot off the clutch and set to the speed you wish. :D

·
Registered
431 Posts
When I went out in the demo car, I was going through a 30 limit zone with speed cameras, so I set the limiter to 30 by scrolling with the up and down switch next to it. you will see the speed set on the digital display. cruise control iv not used.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Will try to make it easy to follow.....When you are driving along, when you get to a speed you are happy with, press the SET/- button to set the cruise control.You should now get a green cruise control icon on the dash.If you want to stop the cruise control, either press the brake, use the clutch or press the left hand button.If you want to resume the cruise control then press the RES/+ button.resuming will only work if you have previously set the cruise control since starting the car.If you haven't used it from starting the car then you need to set it first.With the cruise control active, use the + or - buttons to increase or decrease the speed.Oncethe limiteris set then it will not allow you to go above that speed, this is not switched off with the use of brakes or clutch, but AFAIK then if you floor the accelerator pedal then it will override the limit set and you can go faster, I think this is a safety issue as if you are flooring the accelerator then you must need to go faster. Accelerating normally will not go above the limit set.Hopefully that is clear :)

·
Registered
944 Posts
I was messing with the limiter, it is quite clever really.

Flooring it turns it off though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts