Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking at getting myself a couple of custom made polo tops
Nearly any colour top, with your forum name on the front right breast and the above car club logo on the front left breast. You can have any colour stitching you want. Im going for White top with Red stitching.
Just need a general count if anyone would be interested, and how many you would like.
At this moment in time, its just for the polo tops, I know someone else was looking into the Hoodies, so I will leave that with him as I dont want to take it away from him.
Definate:
Martin_B x 2 White Top with Red stitchingEmily0508 x 1 Black top with Blue stitching
Edited by: Martin_B

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Right...Just got a rough price confirmed and based on an order of 25 tops, colour of your choice, owners club logo on front left breast and your forum name front right breast, again colour of your choice.
Its working out at £12.50 each.
This includes delivery to myself, which I will then need to send on, first class royal mail from work at £2.10 per pack. This give a rough weight for 1-4 tops in 1 pack.
So a total of £14.50 based on 1 top.
If I get any interest from members, and it goes over 25 tops I can get a revised price to bring the cost down. I will also look around and talk with some other manufacturers aswell.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any more interest in this group buy?
If not, Ill just look into getting myself and Emily top's.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
** BUMP **
Will be looking at ordering hopefully next week, so if anyone else wants a top(s), post here and let me know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts