Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Has anyone else had a problem whereby the infotainment radio will not tune any DAB stations? 95% of the time it's fine but on occasions,it will tune to the station,play for a couple of seconds then say service not available. This happens on all presets. It only happens on DAB. I have mentioned this to the service dept but they say they've checked it and it shows no faults. Anyone else had this?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I hav e experienced a few dropouts. I think it is down to interefernce. I find mine are when I drive by overhead railway lines!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi. Yes I get that too which is understandable. My problem occurs in good reception areas. It's possible to tune through all the presets and they all tune in but only play for a few seconds before 'service not available' message appears. The next time car is started the radio will be fine. Alan

·
Registered
55 Posts
just had this email from the infotainment team at vauxhall when I asked about any upgrades to the intellilink system. Pretty standard I would say.. never even asked about AppShop? (See below)
Dear Mr *******,</font>

Thank you for your email dated 24 June
2015, regarding the applications for the Vauxhall IntelliLink system.</font>

We are sorry
to inform you that the AppShop function is currently not available, this is
because Vauxhall is improving the quality of this service to ensure the
greatest experience for our customers.</font>

We would
like also to inform you, that we do not have an official release date regarding
the applications, nor do we have an estimated date of arrival. </font>

However,
I have added you to my database, and when we received an update regarding the
AppShop function, we will contact you with more details.</font>

I appreciate and understand that this
may not be the answer you are looking for and we apologise for any
inconveniences caused.</font>

Yours
Sincerely</font>
Typical eh...
</font>

·
Registered
117 Posts
My Intellilink won't work with music correctly now since 8.4 so it does need some sort of update!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Mine doesn't seem to play an album when I say to Siri play the album (whatever the album is or song etc). It seems to be Siri that is not working correctly rather than Intellilink from the last few hours of testing it. Looked on the forums and Siri with Apple music is broken

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.