Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what does everybody think of the dab radio mine seems a bit hit and miss, when I first picked up my car I had a mess with the settings is their any particular settings it should be on.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Depends on your area aswell, built up areas suffer with reception, along with areas with little signal.
On ebay you can get a booster receiver which goes from the aerial to this box, then to the head unit.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Mines perfect.

Loving been able to listen to Absolute Rock in the car!

·
Registered
88 Posts
no problem here works great in good old Norfolk lol.

·
Registered
62 Posts
No mines fine only thing I do find frustration is you can have dab in get out of the car then get back on start up & it'll have switched to normal fm. Also sometimes stations are there saved & some times not. But other than that well chuffed. Considering I didn't know I had it

·
Registered
172 Posts
DAB isn't the wonderful service that was promised, a bit like CD's were shown to be indestructible when they were first introduced.I really like DAB, radio 6 music is my station of choice but if you have a dodgy reception then you can lose signal.

·
Registered
177 Posts
As long as mine gives me Planet Rock then I'll be happy!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Happy with mine DAB reception better than FM it even works on the North Norfolk coast where FM is very patchy.
Edited by: Jam14

·
Registered
568 Posts
DAB is a 'work in progress' in Durham area. I live in the countryside and we get not a lot of signal in the house so I don't expect much more from my adam

·
Registered
113 Posts
I found in the short space of time we had on it worked a little better than FM. It worked well around central Scotland giving even better sound quality then FM and when up in the rural areas where FM usually cuts out DAB did last longer than usual but did cut out in the end. But DAB isn't fully functional as FM threw out the UK with it being newer and a working progress.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts