Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a nightmare at my local arc car wash. Used to use it weekly in my corsa d and never had any problems at all. Just taken my adam slam through it and emerged the other end minus one wing mirror carbon fibre bit, no sticker on the driver side and a massive kerb mark on the driver side alloy. Had a big argument with the company but it does state that cars are taken in at the owners risk.

If you want to look after your car. AVOID!!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I usually get the guys in the car parks to do mine but when I have had mine done at Sainsburys it has been fine. Really sorry to hear that about your Adam :(

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going to start doing mine myself. I was so gutted when I saw what had happened. Only had the car just over a week.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Car wash of any description is bad news if you value you car / paint. Do It Yourself using a lambs wool wash mit.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I wash mine by hand. I also use waterless cleaner which is brilliant. I use showroom shine it protects your car from tar, and the grit. Iv never taken any of my cars through a car wash. Sorry to hear about yours

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi
so soory too hear about your adam I always try too wash my adam myself but have used the jet wash on the odd occasion dont t like doing it use my adam evey day for my job so always on the road but I do like my adam too look clean at all times

1 - 8 of 8 Posts