Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Fellow expecting Adam owners!
I placed my order for an Glam 1.2 ecoflex in Purple Fiction with Manchester cloth Interior and Fly dash on 16th Nov ( first order for my dealership). After a wonderful viewing and test drive at the Fast Forward event in Farnborough, it was a brillant day! Build slot was 1st March and have just heard on way to Dealer.
Has taken much longer than I expected but hope to collect it next week??
Have been very excited to see your comments and pics cant wait to post my pics too

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hello and welcome. I ordered mine (JAM) on 18/11/12 and had a build week of 1/3/13. Just got my 3rd tick today saying mine is on it's way to Dealer - Think they must both be travelling companions :)I'm a bit further north than you so may take mine a bit longer. Keep in touch.

·
Registered
424 Posts
There was only 1week between tick 3 and delivery for me, so get excited! My build week was 7th Feb and I picked mind up on Tuesday

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for my first reply

Nice to think its not lonely on its long journey lol!
Yes lets see who gets their's first?
What colour??

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes me too, I finish work on Thursday 2 weeks off and am hoping to visit family, Somerset & Lincolnshire so will do some miles fingers crossed.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
0052cam said:
It would be nice to get mine in time for Easter when I've got a few days off work to enjoy it (weather permitting)
Yes me too, I finish work on Thursday 2 weeks off and am hoping to visit family, Somerset & Lincolnshire so will do some miles fingers crossed.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Jack said:
Wow, has it been all you hoped??
If that question was for me, then yes- it's been more than I hoped- pics in the Gallery section

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Hi Jack, welcome to the forums

Hopefully the days will pass quick for you and the snow will bugger off in time for collection

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you Dan, its been really interesting reading other peeps views and questions.
Cant wait to post a couple of pics of mine

1 - 12 of 12 Posts