you carn't

·
Registered
457 Posts
Why would you want to ?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I thought it was only me that couldnt turn the **** things off lol! On the 500's you can turn them off on the menu, it seems that they cant be on the Adam. I hate driving around like a Citroen clone - my car is bright baby poo green, if you cant see me in that then a few christmas lights aint going to help!
Also - anyone else bought one of those bloody annoying led roof panels??? What a waste of money and such a distraction, mine are now permanently off!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Sounds to me like more planing is needed before we buy
I know of a few things I would of added , but now it seems
We need to think more about what we leave off 8(

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
I thought Daytime Running Lights were now a legal requirement? Might explain why you can't switch them off.

·
Registered
457 Posts
But they can't be a requirement if they are optional , can they ?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Just read this Dan
, but still don't understand how they are optional ,
Because the jam doesn't have them , does it ?? Ange

·
Registered
187 Posts
No I don't think the jam has led running lights but it may have normal DRLs lights like sidelights similar to what the corsas use. Not 100% sure tho but think I have seen something in the owners manual when I was looking at changing the bulbs

·
Registered
206 Posts
think your right kyle1985

·
Registered
457 Posts
Yay

·
Registered
424 Posts
In the brochure it states- Daytime running lights for the Jam and LED daytime running lights for the Glam and Slam

·
Registered
187 Posts
Think you can get some different bulbs that show off a white light instead if yellowish. Would make it look a bit more similar to the led ones. Just not as bright

·
Registered
2 Posts
LED day running lights on my new Jam 1.4i (100PS) told they were standard now - oh no its in the urban pack (which it isn't), how did you get on with them changing them?
I feel cheated big time

1 - 20 of 27 Posts