Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I woke up this morning to find that Mr Postman had brought me a letter from my dealer today, opened it up to find a letter saying my estimated delivery date is the 6th June, but still no tick or anything on the Tracker, but I am not worried as I reckon the 6th June works out about right from what every one has said on here.

So I am treating it as a step closer to getting my Adam

·
Registered
10 Posts
Lucky you! I ordered on the 25th just last tuesday and haven't been given a date yet but it shouldn't be too much later than yours...Nice options BTW!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You ordered about 10days after me then
so yeah yours shouldn't be to far behind mine then.

I also see you are another East Sussexer, awesome!

Oh and thanks, I did go a bit overboard with the options, the sales man I was dealing with (nice bloke sold me a Corsa 4 years ago under the scrapage scheme for my mum and her old clapped out L-Reg Golf estate) said that that was the most options he had seen some one put on an Adam

·
Registered
10 Posts
Where in sussex are you then?
Haha yeah, well my sales man said something similar when I ordered

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am in Hailsham.

Think mine might be the first Adam in the town.... when I get it

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cheers Smithy

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So just thought i would let you all know, i thought i would pop in and see my dealer while i was in town today.
Just so i could finish paying my cash deposit, as i had it in my account and didn 't want to 'accidently' spend it!
While i was their he offered to check the Uber Vauxhall Master Computer for my car. Which was good of him!
He told me my car should be ready for collection at the dealer by Mid-May and not the 6th of June as per the 'standard letter i got in the post!
So this is good! I am a bit happier that i am closer to getting 'Stealth' :)

So yeah those of you with cars on order i would say pay no attention to the 'tracker' website its a load of pants!Edited by: Gez_BGB

·
Registered
426 Posts
In the end it was fairly accurate for mine tbh! And my estimated delivery date on my original paperwork was the 5th and I got it on the 8th! Plus the tracker estimated delivery date can change as it's just an estimate and their covering their own backs for potential set backs etc!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ah cool, thanks for that info Smithy, i haven't even got a build date on the tracker so i am giving it a wide berth so i have opted to pester my dealer, i am sure he doesn't mind really, especially as i gave him more money this visit hahah!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So interestingly i have my first tick now on the TrackMyNewCarNowYouGits.co.uk so maybe its not as bad as i thought the site was, so yeah see what happens now :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Gez!You collected it! Whats it like?? happy with all your options?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.