Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Police are appealing for information following the theft of four distinctive alloy wheels from a car dealer.
The incident took place at Vauxhall Archie Moss, in Adcock Road, Coalville, north west Leicestershire, between 10pm and midnight on Friday, June 7.
They said the wheels were removed from a Vauxhall Adam car, which was jacked up and left on bricks.

Pc Louise Gravenall, the investigating officer, said: “The wheels are very distinctive and have a yellow plastic strip on each of them, and they would only fit a Vauxhall Corsa or a Vauxhall Adam.“The wheels could have been stolen to order, or for sale on eBay or a similar website.
If you have seen them or have any information about their current whereabouts, then please contact us.”
Anyone with information should call Leicestershire police on 101, or contact Crimestoppers, which is free and anonymous, on 0800 555 111.<div id="watchlr_dummy_element_for_plugin_detection">

·
Registered
78 Posts
People like this really annoy me!!! Go out and buy them like everyone else!! Hope the police get hold of them

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am thankful there is no spare wheel under car for thieves to nick.

So, do the wheel nut lock kits unlock all wheel nuts on any Adam?

·
Registered
1 Posts
People are not having much aware of insurance, an appropriate insurance for the vehicle can help the owner to be protected from all types of liabilities that could emerge from accidents, which might cause harm to the car, property or for that matter any individual.
the police have register the case and cease the car if they found it, we can also check if car is stolen via authorized inspection sites

·
Registered
53 Posts
I am thankful there is no spare wheel under car for thieves to nick.

So, do the wheel nut lock kits unlock all wheel nuts on any Adam?
That's what's suspicious about this as you would need the wheel nut lock kit to remove the wheels anyway, you can't just order a replacement either as the replacement comes as a set with new nuts 🤔

1 - 5 of 5 Posts